NO MOLD, NATURALLY

Sickly Symptoms of Black Mold

When it comes to black mold, it is a major issue for any home or business. If it is not taken care of immediately, it will cause severe respiratory issues for those that are exposed to is. When you notice mold in your home, it is important to contact a professional to ensure that it is a common household mold, and not the dreaded black mold that causes so many issues. Professionals are ready to take on the mold, and are trained to take on the challenge of getting it completely out of the building in question.   The most common symptoms of black mold are:
  • Reproductive Symptoms: miscarriage, fetal development issues, and infertility.
  • Exhaustion and Discomfort: chest pain, fatigue, fever, nausea, and joint pains.
  • Vision Issues: blurred vision, bloodshot eyes, jaundice, and eye damage.
  • Neurological Symptoms: shortness of breath, disorientation, dizziness, depression, anxiety, and confusion.
  Other symptoms include:
  • Liver Damage
  • Hair Loss
  • Coma
  • Death
  • Weight Loss
  • Allergy-type Symptoms.
  As you can see, this type of mold exposure is very severe, and can even be fatal. It the very least, letting this type of mold linger within the walls of your home will create respiratory issues for all those living at the home. It is not worth putting the people you love at risk for these conditions when a simple call can get the home checked out and assessed.   Of course, not all mold conditions are black mold and there are many more common household molds that you can encounter when owning a home. Simple shower or sink molds that accrue in kitchens and bathrooms can usually be treated with a topical cleaner from the convenience store. You will know the difference based on the seriousness of the outbreak and how you are feeling. The best way to know for sure that you don’t have black mold in the home is still to contact the professionals though. Guaranteeing health for your family certainly takes the lead when it comes to treating the issue.   If you are questioning what could be lurking in your home, don’t wait until it is too late. Try the topical solutions to treat common molds, and leave the rest to the professionals. In severe cases, it is not safe to treat the mold without heavy duty equipment and specific suits designed to keep the spores out. They will come in and ensure that your home is safe for you and your loved ones when it comes to mold.